English

English
Free ESL resources for teachers, parents and students

Língua Portuguesa

Língua Portuguesa
Recursos para a aprendizagem e o ensino da língua portuguesa

História

História
Recursos para a aprendizagem e o ensino de História

Français

Français
Resources for Students and Teachers of French as a Second Language

Sequence connectors - FIRST, THEN, NEXT, FINALLY, BEFORE and AFTER

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Printable worksheet


Kindly Bookmark and Share it. Please consider making a donation.

6 Comments:

pollyanna said...

G * R * 8 !!!!!!
Thank you!

15 January 2010 12:00
Yolanda said...

Hello!

There's something I don't understand when I click on to download this file from the server, since it says it's an .exe, not a document in word.

Is there anything wrong in what I am doing?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Regards

Yolanda

7 February 2010 22:38
Vanda said...

Hi dear Yolanda

Some of my files are in PDF format and this is one of them.. Can you please try again?

Hugs

8 February 2010 14:18
Yolanda said...

Hi, Vanda! I'm afraid it was me who was doing it wrong! I was downloading the 4shared tool bar! Ja ja ja!

thanks a lot for all your wonderful material! It's gorgeous!

Yolanda

9 February 2010 15:18
Vanda said...

=D
You are very welcome dear Yolands

Hugs

9 February 2010 15:57
Vanda said...

OUpss * Yolanda =)

9 February 2010 15:58

Post a Comment